Tags: communication, contact, drugs, family, health, joking, life, medications, misses, relationships, tells
You must be joking..
So after over a month of no communication, the ex gets in contact with me. He tells me that he misses me more than I could ever know. And that when he said he wanted space he didn't want me completely out of his life forever. He said he needed time to adjust to work. He just started a full time job in a new city. I might explode??
Leave a comment...
- 6 Comments
- Sounds to me his fling of the moment didn't work out and he needs his ego stroked. Don't fall for it or you will be going through what you did this last month all over again.#1; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:58:00 GMT
- Soooo....he wants you in his life? Where, exactly? Out there on the fringe where he can give you a call when he feels lonely? As Happymom said, don't fall for this. He either wants "space", or he wants a relationship. YOU can't do both, and neither should you want to. Give him the flick. Sera#2; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:59:00 GMT
- Please please learn by my mistakes! Don't fall for it. No matter what. If you love him (not sure of your feelings) for the next year you must push him away. No phone calls, no looking for him. If he truly loves you more than words...it wil come out in the end. Don't don't fall into his trap.
How long were you together before this split? To me...space means someone else...not always, but most of the time. Maybe he sorted his feelings for you and realized what a boob he was and what a mistake he made, but he will and should wallow in it for a VERY LONG TIME. The ball is in your court...be on top of your game. Trust me...they need to come after us.....that is the way it is supposed to be. Be cold and uncaring and who cares attitude. it works.#3; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:00:00 GMT
- I agree with the others, DON'T fall for it! Guys are stupid, that's a given. He's just trying to guilt you into going back with him until something better (in his mind) comes along. Please don't give him the satisfaction! You can totally stand up for yourself and say NO, I'm NOT going to be treated like a "meantime" girlfriend! You so totally deserve better than that!!#4; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:01:00 GMT
- yes, you deserve better than that. Exactly!#5; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:02:00 GMT
- Please also learn from my mistake. Please dont go back.
I can bet you money that this would only happen again. Like it has done with me.
Once a guy treats you this way, he will treat you like that again after a certain given time.
Please put yourself first here- be good to yourself and please dont go back.
Listen to us.#6; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:03:00 GMT